Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. Use of and access to this website does not of itself create a solicitor/client relationship between you and Integritas Advisory Ltd and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate terms of engagement.
If you require advice on a specific legal problem please contact email@example.com. The content on this website is for general information only and should not be regarded as an exhaustive analysis of the law. It is provided to the public free of charge, does not constitute legal advice and must not be relied upon as such to make any decisions. Users should seek specific legal advice if they think they need advice. All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of Integritas Advisory Ltd. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where consent is not obtained, we reserve the right to remove any link at any time.
1. This website is provided by Integritas Advisory Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09169281, whose registered office is at Aldwych House, 71-91 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN.
2. Integritas Advisory Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (number 655723). Our professional rules can be found at www.sra.org.uk/rules.
3. References on this website and in these terms and conditions to “you” or “your” shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity “you” and “your” shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Whilst Integritas Advisory Ltd endeavours to ensure that content on the website is accurate at the date of publication, no warranties or representations are given as to its accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality. Content may subsequently be superseded and Integritas Advisory Ltd gives no guarantees that contents will be updated after the date of publication. As such, Integritas Advisory Ltd accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality of any content on the website and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Integritas Advisory Ltd excludes all liability (save in respect to death and personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) for any loss or damage caused by using or relying upon the content appearing on this website. In particular, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential loss or damage including any financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business.
5. Integritas Advisory Ltd and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website and you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de- compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our written consent.
6. Integritas Advisory Ltd cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will endeavour to correct it.
7. Integritas Advisory Ltd makes no claim that any material contained on the website can be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. Access to materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you are accessing the website from outside the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with laws in your jurisdiction.
8. It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) in connection with (a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the website and (b) any interruptions in your access to the website.
9. You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for their content or for any damage or loss you may suffer. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any documents or files that you post on the website. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
11. If you would like to link to the website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the website, and subject to the following conditions:
a. you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Integritas Advisory logo;
b. you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website;
c. you do not in any way imply that Integritas Advisory Ltd is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
d. you do not misrepresent your relationship with Integritas Advisory Ltd nor present any other false information about Integritas Advisory Ltd;
e. you do not otherwise use any Integritas Advisory Ltd’s trade marks displayed on the website without express written permission from Integritas Advisory Ltd;
f. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
g. your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
12. Integritas Advisory Ltd expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 11 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
13. You shall fully indemnify Integritas Advisory Ltd for any loss or damage suffered by Integritas Advisory Ltd or any or any of its group companies for breach of clause 11.
14. By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. Except as expressly permitted by paragraphs 11 and 14, you may not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of Integritas Advisory Ltd.
16. We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
17. Any dispute arising between you and Integritas Advisory Ltd in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purposes of any such dispute.
18. If any of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition which shall continue to have full force and effect; or the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition which shall continue to have full force and effect.
19. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. No waiver of any of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by Integritas Advisory Ltd.
20. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the website (“Marks”) are the property of Integritas Advisory Ltd or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without the prior written consent of Integritas Advisory Ltd or such third party who may own the Marks. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
21. If you are accessing this website in the course of a business the express provisions of these terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.